Aqua Palms Resort / Studio - 3 Bedrooms

Why Buy Through Go Investment?

UK's leading property investment company
Fully UK registered company
Lowest prices guaranteed
No agency fees or hidden costs
We help you every step of the way including lawyers and furniture etc

This Property:

Receive keys this year (2108)

Only 20% deposit - Use apartment while paying

2 year Interest free payment schemes

New modern designed resort

Excellent facilities including waterfall

400 metres from the sea

Access Instant Brochure

From £10,435

Overview

 

Proven to be Hurghada’s best selling development 2017!

Pool view Studios, 1,2 & 3 bedrooms available starting as low as £10,435 sold as freehold in this luxury development. The resort is built on a plot of land 6,000 sq m, in which 60% of the land is for the swimming pools with water features, gardens and landscape.

90% of the apartments on the Resort will have pool views and the lounge area at the roof of the building features panoramic sea and mountain views.

90% British buyers in this resort!

PRICES

All prices below are the prices with our exclusive low deposit & 2 year interest free payment option!

– Freehold studios starting from – £10,435
– Freehold 1 bedroom from £16,772
– Freehold 2 bedrooms from £22,735
– Freehold 3 bedroom only £33,172

– Further discounts for upfront 100% payments

Request more details today & see how much you will save!

FACILITIES AND BENEFITS

– 400 m to the public beach
– 5 minutes to El Gouna
– 15 minutes to downtown of Hurghada
– 24H security
– Large swimming pools
– Waterfall and water features throughout the resort
– Roof top heated jacuzzis with sea views
– Sun lounges and umbrellas around the pool
– Swim up bar and Pool restaurant
– Fitness club
– Sauna
– Table tennis
– Billiard
– Lounge area at the roof (adults only area)
– Kids playroom
– Landscape gardens
– Satellite TV
– Wi-Fi Internet
– Maintenance company services
– Excursions centre
– Taxi service
– Reception and concierge services
– Housekeeping and laundry services
– Rental management available
– Commercial area: supermarket, pharmacy, furniture store.

HELP TO BUY SCHEMES OFFER

OPTION 1 – 20% deposit and remaining 80% over 2 years (Receive keys 2018)

OPTION 2 – Choose your deposit & pay the rest over 2 years – Receive keys 2018* (Higher the deposit – The less the monthly installments)

OPTION 3 – Pay 100% upfront & receive special investor discounts – Receive keys 2018

– All options are interest free Guaranteed
– No credit or bank checks required
– No added cost for contract translation
– Further discounts for multiple units purchased

*Minimum deposit 20%

All year round sunshine with temperatures averaging from 20 – 30 degrees, 365 days a year, this really is a perfect holiday home, permanent resident or property investment.

 

Instantly Download a Brochure for Aqua Palms Resort

Please complete the form below and your brochure will be sent straight to the email provided. If not received in your inbox within 5 minutes please check your junk|spam and mark as not spam or safe then feel to contact us for more information or availability.

 

For availability and expert advice, CONTACT US TODAY!

 

Egypt Developments

Aqua Palms Resort

studio - 3 bedrooms

From £10,435

Receive keys this year (2108)

Only 20% deposit - Use apartment while paying

2 year Interest free payment schemes

New modern designed resort

Jewel Makadi Resort

hurghada

From £13,238

Most affordable sea views in Hurghada still at early investors prices

3 years interest free payments schemes available and no credit checks

Next village (Sahl Hasheesh) are selling studios for £40,000+

Private beach, roof top pool, swim up bar and more